THE NP CHRONICLE : 24TH JUNE

               The NP Chronicle 
                        24th June 

"I start early and I stay late, day after day, year after year, it took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success."
                         -- Lionel Messi

"You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it."
                         -- Lionel Messi



"Business is all about risk taking and managing uncertainties and turbulence."
                         -- Gautam Adani

"I am not attracted to those politicians who are short on vision and only want to make money. I like those who have vision."
                         -- Gautam Adani

Today is:
▪︎ International Day of Women in Diplomacy 
▪︎ International Fairy Day
▪︎ National Handshake Day in USA
▪︎ Birth anniversary of Lionel Messi, Gautam Adani
▪︎ Death anniversary of Grover Cleveland, Sanjukta Panigrahi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NP CHRONICLE : 25TH MARCH

THE NP CHRONICLE : 5TH JULY

THE NP CHRONICLE : 21ST MARCH