THE NP CHRONICLE : 1ST JULY
The NP Chronicle
1st July
Diana, Princess of Wales (born Diana Frances Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was a member of the British royal family. She was the first wife of Charles III (then Prince of Wales) and mother of Princes William and Harry. Her activism and glamour made her an international icon and earned her enduring popularity.
"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."
-- Princess Diana
"I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved, and I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give—I'm very happy to do that, and I want to do that."
-- Princess Diana
"Family is the most important thing in the world."
-- Princess Diana
"I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved."
-- Princess Diana
"When you are happy you can forgive a great deal."
-- Princess Diana
Pamela Denise Anderson (born July 1, 1967) is a Canadian-American actress, model and media personality. She came to public prominence after being selected as the February 1990 Playboy Playmate of the Month following her appearance on the cover of the magazine's October 1989 issue. She went on to make regular appearances on the magazine's cover, and holds the record for appearing on the most Playboy covers of any individual.
"Being able to embrace yourself as you are, that's the most beautiful you can be."
-- Pamela Anderson
"Most people's lives go unrecorded, or worse unlived."
-- Pamela Anderson
"Reading is my only true friend."
-- Pamela Anderson
Today is:
• National Doctor's Day in India
• Chartered Accountants Day in India
• GST Day in India
• Canada Day in Canada
• National Postal Worker Day
• International Joke Day
• Birth anniversary of Princess Diana, Pamela Anderson, Hariprasad Chaurasia
• Death anniversary of Marlon Brando


Comments
Post a Comment