THE NP CHRONICLE : 17TH JUNE
The NP Chronicle
17th June
Quotes by Venus Williams:
"Just believe in yourself. Even if you don't, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will."
"When you lose, you're more motivated."
"I don't focus on what I'm up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest."
"My motto is: I'm alive, so that means I can do anything."
"So what if you fail? You have to be able to accept failure to get better."
Quotes by Leander Paes:
"If I have a reason to do something, and I have enough passion, I generally succeed."
"It's okay to cry. It's okay to feel lonely. It's okay to be sad... But what's important is the quick recovery time."
Today is:
▪︎ World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
▪︎ World Crocodile Day
▪︎ Icelandic National Day
▪︎ Birth anniversary of Venus Williams, Leander Paes, Majrooh Sultanpuri
▪︎ Death anniversary of Rani Lakshmibai, Utkalmani Gopabandhu Das, Mumtaz Mahal, Joseph Addison, Gloria Vanderbilt

Comments
Post a Comment