THE NP CHRONICLE : 10TH JUNE

               The NP Chronicle
                        10th June 

"Artificial intelligence is a profound, transformative technology, potentially more significant than fire or electricity. AI is a tool to augment, rather than replace, human capabilities."
                         -- Sundar Pichai 

"You have to work with people who make you feel insecure. Because they push you to work better. It is part of inherent learning."
                         -- Sundar Pichai 

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."
                         -- Alexander The Great

"Sex and sleep alone make me conscious that I am mortal."
                         -- Alexander the Great

"Upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all."
                         -- Alexander the Great

Today is:
▪︎ National Ballpoint Pen Day
▪︎ National Herb and Spice Day
▪︎ Birth anniversary of Sundar Pichai, Elizabeth Hurley, Prakash Padukone
▪︎ Death anniversary of Alexander the Great, Girish Karnad, Spencer Tracy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NP CHRONICLE : 25TH MARCH

THE NP CHRONICLE : 5TH JULY

THE NP CHRONICLE : 21ST MARCH