THE NP CHRONICLE : 30TH MAY
The NP Chronicle
30th May
"Act, and God will act."
-- Joan of Arc
"I would rather die than do something which I know to be a sin, or to be against God's will."
-- Joan of Arc
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
"Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers."
-- Voltaire
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
-- Voltaire
"It is sad that often, to be a good patriot, one must be the enemy of the rest of mankind."
-- Voltaire
Today is:
▪︎ World MS Day
▪︎ International Day of Potato
▪︎ Goa Statehood Day in India
▪︎ National Creativity Day
▪︎ International Hug Your Cat Day
▪︎ Birth anniversary of Marissa Mayer, Countee Cullen
▪︎ Death anniversary of Joan of Arc, Voltaire, Wilbur Wright

Comments
Post a Comment