THE NP CHRONICLE : 23RD MAY

               The NP Chronicle 
                        23rd May 

Quotes by John D. Rockefeller:

"I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature."

"The secret to success is to do the common things uncommonly well."

"I would rather hire a man with enthusiasm, than a man who knows everything."

"Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it."

"I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty."

"If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it."


Today is:

▪︎ World Turtle Day
▪︎ Labour Day in Jamaica
▪︎ Students' Day in Mexico
▪︎ Constitution Day in Germany 
▪︎ Birth anniversary of Carl Linnaeus, Drew Carey, Joan Collins, Jewel Kilcher
▪︎ Death anniversary of Henrik Libsen, John D. Rockefeller.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NP CHRONICLE : 25TH MARCH

THE NP CHRONICLE : 5TH JULY

THE NP CHRONICLE : 21ST MARCH